• AUTOMATIC CLAMPING • POWER BACK GAUGE • PROGRAMMABLE WITH TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL • INFRARED SAFETY LIGHT BEAMS
Now Expanded Cutter Automation with VRCUT!
SAFETY LIGHT BEAMS INCREASE PRODUCTION WHILE MAINTAINING SAFETY The DIGICUT 208 with its built-in safety light beams increases production by eliminating the need for the operator to raise and lower a safety cover for each cut. With a cutting width of 20 3/8" and a cutting height of 3" this cutter guarantees professional, efficient and safe cutting and trimming.
Safety Cutting System Package
SCS® (Safety Cutting System) package: IR light beam safety curtain on front table; transparent, electronically controlled safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; automatic clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
- Programmable back gauge control module touch pad with multilingual operator guidance and digital display
- 10-button touch pad for presetting measurements
- 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as a single step)
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Preprogrammed measurements for standard paper sizes
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- "Set" function key for reference measurement
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Electric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Patented, two-step blade activation bars with separate trigger points for blade and clamp provide convenient two-hand operation
- Integrated drop-in tool holder located above rear table
- All-metal construction
- Stand with storage shelf
- UL and CL approved
|Cutting length behind blade
|Table length in front of blade
|Dimensions (D x W x H)
||44" x 33 7/8" (56 1/2" with side tables) x 51"
||115 V, 60 Hz (A 20 amp dedicated line is required)
||657 lbs. Ships by truck