One System for All Punch & Bind Methods; Coil, Wire, Comb & More!
With more power and more versatility than any other binding punch in its class, the Akiles® VersaMac is one of the most productive punches on the market today. With a maximum punching capacity of up to 55 sheets at a time, easy-to-use interchangeable die feature, and efficient modular design, Akiles® VersaMac is compatible with commercial volume workloads in all binding styles.*
Count on VersaMac’s rugged construction to get your job done on-time, especially in critical moments when you can’t afford downtime. VersaMac’s modular design and interchangeable die feature means you can expand on your VersaMac’s functionality any time by purchasing more accessories and binding modules. This means added value for your existing equipment and a better return on your initial investment.
- Extra-High Punch Capacity
- Heavy Duty Punch Motor
- Extra Wide 14” Single punching length with Open Ends
- Adjustable Depth Margin
- Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins
- Oval 4:1 (True Pitch) Punch Die
- Choice of Many Standard & Special Punch Dies
- Built-in Anti-Jam (Reverse) Features
- LED Diagnostic Lights
- Foot Pedal or Manual Punch Operation
- Side Margin Control
- Wire Holder
- Element Diameter Scale
- U-Shaped Alignment Channel
- Extra-Large Waste Drawer with Overfill Window
- Durable ALL Metal Construction
*Punch capacity will vary depending on paper weight and type. Punch up to 55 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper utilizing the Akiles 3-hole or Velo punch dies. Other punch dies including coil, wire and comb; punch up to 35 sheets of 20 lb. bond at a time.