• HYDRAULIC CLAMP AND BLADE DRIVE • POWER BACK GAUGE • PROGRAMMABLE WITH TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL • INFRARED SAFETY LIGHT BEAMS
Now Expanded Cutter Automation with VRCUT!
The DIGICUT HYDRAULIC 215 has hydraulic precision drive for both blade and clamping with infinitely adjustable clamping pressure between 1,900 and 3,800 psi. A pressure guage displays the exact setting. A false clamp plate is included to protect delicate stocks.
The light beam safety curtain guarantees safe and efficient operation and is standard on the DIGICUT HYDRAULIC 215 cutter. Optional side tables can provide an increased work surface.
Power backgauge with fully programmable EP backgauge control module. Digital display for measurement readout in cm or inches (display accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch). 10-button key pad for presetting of measurement. Memory key for repeat cuts. Programmable EP backgauge control module for 99 programs with 99 steps in each program (up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step). Setting of program steps via Start button. SET function key for reference measurement. Programmable EJECT function - for pushing out the paper. Two programmable keys for quick setting of frequently needed measurements. Self-diagnosis system with error indication on display. Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control (from very slow to very fast). An optical cut line with bright and durable LEDs allow the operator to see precisely where the cut will occur. Quality constructed of all steel and designed with built-in safety features.
SCS® (Safety Cutting System) package: front safety light beams; safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); automatic blade return from every position; automatic clamp return from every position; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
- high storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control module with 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- "set" function key for reference measurement
- self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- hydraulic blade and adjustable hydraulic clamp drive
- HSS Solingen steel blade
- precision swing-cut blade movement
- solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width and is fully adjustable between 1,900 and 3,800 psi
- false clamp and foot pedal for pre-clamping
- electric, spindle-guided back gauge drive
- electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- bright, LED optical cutting line
- mounted on casters
- durable stainless steel work surface, front and rear
- all-metal construction
- optional side tables (shown) with stainless steel extend work area
- UL and C UL approved
||3 3/4" (3 5/8" with false clamp)
||1 1/4" (2 3/8" with false clamp)
|Cutting length behind blade
|Table length in front of blade
|Dimensions (D x W x H)
||55" x 42" x 54" (55" x 64" x 54" wide with side tables)
||115 V, 60 Hz (A 20 amp dedicated line is required)
||673 lbs.(711 lbs. with side tables)
||970 lbs. (1,008 with side tables) Ships by truck