Better, Stronger And Faster Than The AeroCut, The G2 Has More...
...More Speed, More Sheet Capacity, More Preset Templates, More Memory, More Features & Options
In addition to faster production speeds and increased capacity, the G2 comes with an improved color touch screen interface, increased memory, and micro cross-perfing capability. The G2 is Fiery® compatible and an Adobe® plug-in allows designers to set up jobs and easily transfer the templates directly from their workstation, saving even more production time. The proven air suction feed system and register mark detection sensor ensure perfect accuracy on every job, every time.
Slits, cuts, creases, scores, and perforates a wide variety of jobs including brochures, business cards, post cards, greeting cards, CD jackets, etc. with laser-sharp accuracy. Ideally suited for digital applications. Up to 2 times faster than base Aerocut model with greater (4" stack) sheet capacity. A wide range of stocks including gloss, laminated, UV coated, and large format (up to 63") can be creased without cracking, even with full-bleed ink coverage.
- large, color touch screen control panel for quick and easy set-up features addition and preset cutting modes
- 263 pre-programmed cutting templates
- up to 90 additional custom programs can be stored in memory
- "Flex mode" for storing up to 30 odd-sized programs
- self-correcting cut mark registration function and air suction feed system ensure accurate cuts every time
- density sensor for true double feed detection
- 3-try re-feed in case of double feed
- 5-position crease depth adjustment lever
- on-line perforating unit (2 wheels)
- magnetic paper guides are easily adjustable for various stock sizes
- handy business card collection tray snaps into place for neat stacking of finished cards
- self-sharpening blades
- all-metal construction
- mounted on lockable, heavy-duty casters
- safety access cover—machine will not operate with cover in open position
- Fiery® compatible
- optional cross-perf unit
- optional scoring kit
- optional Adobe® plug-in for setting up and transferring jobs from a workstation to the G2
||8 1/4" x 8 1/4" to 14 3/8" x 63"
||80 to 130 lbs.**
||115 V, 60 Hz
|Dimensions (D x W x H)
||32" x 36" x 43"
*based on 2 cuts and 1 crease (8 1/2" x 11")
**may vary due to variations in paper and power supply