The AutoCut Pro is the latest in the range of Morgana card cutting and creasing devices. Designed for today's busy digital printshops and in-house digital printing centers who have the need for high speed creasing and for the production of a wide range of finished applications including business cards, post cards, brochures and more!
The AutoCut Pro can produce a single crease on up to 5,000 letter size sheets an hour when operated in high speed crease only mode. Business card production is quick and efficient; a run of 250 business cards can be finished in less than two minutes, ready to pack and ship.
The AutoCut Pro is equipped with an upper-belt tri-suction feeding mechanism which can take wide range of paper stocks and sheet sizes from 8.2”(W) x 8.2”(L) to 13”(W) x 27.5”(L) along with paper weights from 32 lb bond to 130 lb cover stock. The feed table automatically elevates to separate the printed sheets to alleviate mis-feeding, along with any damage or roller-marks occurring on the finished products.
The AutoCut also has a double-feed detection sensor to avoid wasting valuable prints. In addition, it’s cut-mark sensor reads any image drift and will register to ensure a consistent finish on every sheet. There is also an adjustment to allow for printed sheets that are skewed.
Optionally add the Morgana AutoFold Pro to work in tandem with the AutoCut Pro. The Autofold Pro is an automatic folding machine designed specifically for the professional digital or litho printer who has the need to fold precreased sheets. The AutoFold can be aligned to any Morgana or other manufacturer’s creaser to give perfectly folded results on a wide range of both digitally or offset printed stocks.
- Slit, cut and crease in one pass
- Slit, cut, crease and fold in one pass with the AutoFold Pro option
- High speed crease only mode: single crease up to 5,000 letter size sheets an hour
- 4" Touch Screen control with pre-set and customized job memory
- Upper belt tri-suction feed system with 4” pile height
- Paper thickness from 32 lb. bond to 130 lb. cover stock (120-352 GSM)
- Max sheet size 13" x 19" (up to 13 x 27.5" with optional long sheet kit)
- Minimum sheet size 8.2” x 8.2”
- Minimum finished work size 3.3” x 1.9”
- Registration mark reader
- Skew adjustment, side aligner, Double feed detection